Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Special Week :)

This week is unusual! Yes! I did not post any newly painted recycled bottle, but doesn't mean that there's nothing for you! I have decided that for this weekend's dose of art, I participate in a bin design competition by NEA. So, I need all the supports that I can get!!! Please vote for my two designs:
1. Flora - designed to be an integral part of your park experience. Like flowers, these bins brighten up your day!
Find flora at page 102 under the name Melissa!












2. Bubu and Sleepy Hungry Bearie
- Who dares to make Sleepy Hungry Bearie upset with all the
litters? Give them to Bubu, Bearie's best friend, who would take them all in!
Find Bubu & Sleepy Hungry Bearie at page 103 under Melissa!










This is the link to vote:
If you don't get to the voting page, simply do the following steps:
1. Click on CONTESTS
2. Click on the main picture
3. Click 'vote to win'
4. Follow instructions. You will be required to provide particulars, such as i/c number and contacts for lucky draw purposes :)

Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment