Friday, December 10, 2010

Tis the season to be jolly!


Hi! First of all forgive me for abandoning this blog for quite some time…I've been busy with all sorts of mundane things *like exams* and my creative juices practically stopped flowing. But now I'm back!!!

And since December is the season of JOY, I would like to share my joy to everyone with something a little more than painted plastic bottles. Guess what! Yes! It's a MINI CHRISTMAS TREE! Woohoo! And like everything else in this blog, this Christmas Tree is a way to give new life to recycled materials with a few additional readily available household stuff.



This is just a sneak peek! Afterwards I'll be back with a "how to make" post - yes, my christmas present to all of you! So if you're bored and too broke to buy a christmas tree, stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. You haven't been updating your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...ugh...too caught up with my deviantART page... -.-

    ReplyDelete